Headquartered in San Jose California, Redpine Signals is a wireless systems company with unique chipset and system level products for the exploding IoT market. Founded in 2001, Redpine has created advanced wireless technology that has gone into the creation of ultra low power and high performance products for the next generation wireless applications. Redpine was the first in the industry to launch a single stream 802.11n chipset in late 2007. Subsequently, it has launched several modules and sub-systems focusing on specific vertical market segments including industrial, wireless sensor, wireless audio & video, voice over Wi-Fi and high end consumer.
Redpine technology spans the complete end-to-end wireless solution and includes an extensive patent portfolio on OFDM, MIMO, embedded processor architectures and low-power techniques. The company's offerings include both the hardware and the software as differentiated sub-systems to provide flexibility and ease of integration to the system integrator. This single-stop approach enables Redpine to deliver an optimal wireless solution to meet customer's requirements at an optimal price point.
Redpine's team of industry veterans is focused on expanding the wireless horizon into new markets by delivering the cutting edge ultra low power wireless solutions optimized for these vertical market segments.
- n-Link Module Family
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) Module
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) , BT 4.0 Dual Mode, ZigBee Combo Module
- Multi Protocol Wireless Mini PCI Express (PCIe) Card
- Driver support for Android, Linux, WinCE7, & Win 10 IoT
- Connect-io-n Module Family
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) Advanced Embedded Module
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) , BT 4.0 Dual Mode, ZigBee Embedded Combo Module
- WiSeConnect Module Family
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) Embedded Module
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) , BT 4.0 Dual Mode, ZigBee Advanced Embedded Combo Module
- High Performance Module (HPM)
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4/5.0GHz) with 23dBM Power Output
- FIPS Certified Module Family
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 Certified 802.11n Wi-Fi Module
- WaveCombo Family
- WaveCombo Solutions
- Software Development Kits